Animal Nymph Protector of Barn Owls
(This Character Belongs to Rid3r98)
For years, the gods and goddesses have watched on while the humans developed through the ears, as they advanced both personally and technologically. Lately one thing has become quite clear to them; humans have a habit of being very irresponsible when it comes to their environment and the animals that reside within that environment. They came to a decision, fearing for the safety and longevity of their sacred animals, they have decided to create a special group of nymphs to help protect their sacred animals.
These nymphs’ life forces are each attached to the animal they are a nymph of; if that animal becomes extinct, the nymph will die. The gods considered the fact that here are thousands of animals and creatures that roam the earth, but not wanting to over extend their powers, they have decided to only concern themselves with the animals that are sacred to them.
When they aren’t out in the world helping other nymphs and helping to protect their animals, they spend their time at camp.
1. Avery has a telepathic/empathetic connection with nature and other nymphs. They also have a special, stronger, connection with other animal nymphs
2. Since she is a nymph she does not age, remaining eternally young.
3. Her senses of smell, sight and hearing are more enhanced, enabling her to sniff out monsters, track down demigods, etc.
4. She is able to summon animals to aid them, they have the best control over their own animal type
5. Her life force is attached to Barn Owls, so if Barn Owls were to go extinct she will die
6. She is able to change into a Barn Owl.
7. While she is in animal form, she has all the normal abilities of the animal.
8. While in regular nymph/person form, she only retains passive characteristics/traits from the Barn owl.