We're excited to have RidsStuff Wiki as part of the Wikia community! There's still a lot to do, so here are some helpful tips and links to get your wiki going:
- Not sure where to begin? Stop by Founder & Admin Central and check out the Blog for tips on how to jump start your wiki and make it grow!
- Visit Community Central to make friends via chat, learn about new features and get updated on Wikia news and upcoming features on the Staff Blog.
- Take a look at our webinar series -- where you can sign up to interact with Wikia staff, as well as watch past sessions
- Be sure to check out Wiki Features to see what features you can enable on your wiki!
- Explore our forums on Founder and Admin Central to see what other wiki admins are asking.
- Lastly, visit our Help Pages to answer any specific question you may have.
All of the above links are a great place to start exploring Wikia. If you get stuck or have a question you can't find the answer to -- please contact us here. But most importantly, have fun! :)
Happy editing!-- Sannse
You're doing a great job here!Edit
Hi, Wow you've been busy these last couple of weeks starting and adding to this wiki! As the founder, did you know that you have extra rights that allow you maintain and customize this wiki? You can test your knowledge about your extra rights in our new founder and admin quiz here. It's a fun way to learn about admin tools you can use to update your wiki and attract more editors. Once you're done, tell me how you did and if you have any further questions. Happy editing, Sarah (help forum | blog) 01:34, November 4, 2011 (UTC)
So, what is the deal with this wiki?
IDK, just wondering. I noticed that Lenobia has one too. Good idea, might make one myself...